Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Organization:||Terracare Associates||Job Category:||Other||Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||Colorado (CO)||City:||Denver||Salary and Benefits:||Competitive Salary||Post Date:||05/01/2014||
Come see what opportunities Terracare Associates has for YOU!
Terracare Associates, a Landscape Maintenance & Public Infrastructure Company with branches in California, Colorado, and Utah is looking for the right candidate for their expanding estimator position in Centennial, CO!
Title: Project Estimator, with coordination and completion of bid work
FLSA Status: Full-time/Exempt/Salaried
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Purpose: Maintaining and updating the pipline of work; Estimate and propose of new and additional projects. Assists the local branch in business development activities, including the managing of selection, development, and preparation of project bid documents.
*Benefit Eligible Position:*
•Competitive Salary Pay, DOE
•Company Paid Vacation and Sick Time
•Seven Company-Paid Holidays
•Life Insurance, Long and Short-term disability provided by Terracare Associates
•Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continuously supply concise, timely, and profitable bids for labor, materials, and overhead as they come through the pipline
• Coordinate activities with other branch managers to fulfill bid specifications. • Maintain a profitable pipeline
• Assist account managers and branch managers in maintaining and monitoring existing customer base as needed to ensure a high contract renewal rate.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
• 6-12+ years estimating and proposal work preferred
• General industry knowledge including but not limited to construction, erosion control, concrete, asphalt.
•Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
•Strong computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Asset, and other relevant computer programs.
•Strong organizational, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
•Excellent knowledge of State and Federal zoning laws, as well as related compliance requirements.
•Ability to work effectively with strong, diverse personalities.
•Strong conflict resolution skills.
•A valid drivers’ license and ability to meet TCA guidelines for driver eligibility.
Come see what opportunities Terracare Associates has for YOU! Visit www.myterracare.com