| Job Ref: ||
|| Organization: ||
Jones Edmunds & Associates, Inc.
|| Job Category: ||
Engineering and Technology
|| Job Type: ||
|| Country: ||
|| State/Province: ||
|| City: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| Salary and Benefits: ||
|| Post Date: || 04/22/2013 ||
Jones Edmunds & Associates, Inc. is seeking a Technical Director of Utilities to identify and deliver innovative, cost effective solutions to our clients’ challenges, and to participate in projects that lead to publication. The Director will represent the utilities discipline and guide the technical development of staff, distinguishing Jones Edmunds as the consultant of choice and increasing our strategic advantage in the field. Additionally, this role provides overall quality control, particularly to establish the state of practice and design.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Interact and develop discipline staff, identify development needs and manage discipline budgets.
• Provide billable services when applying technical knowledge and providing quality control
• Bring innovative ideas and state of the art solutions
• Attend technical and marketing conferences to identify and pursue sales opportunities
• Provide routine marketing support to VPs Client Service with respect to discipline-specific leads
• Give presentations at technical conferences that involve less experienced engineers in the process from preparation to delivery
• Participate in QA/QC
• Champion the Company, its management, and initiatives internally and externally
• Engage in continuing professional development
This position will be based out of our Tampa or Sarasota, FL location, and requires at least 15 years experience in engineering with a heavy focus on water/wastewater projects. The position also requires a BS in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience (a master's degree is preferred). The candidate must possess a PE (Florida licensure is preferred). In addition to work history, candidates must supply a record of published articles and presentations.
Apply at: www.jonesedmunds.com