It’s been a busy few months for the Institute of Sustainable Infrastructure.
Stantec has become the most recent company to commit to getting at least 100 of its employees credentialed as ENV SPs this year. Other “fast track” companies are Arcadis, Arup, HDR, and Psomas.
This month’s edition of the APWA Reporter has two terrific articles on EnvisionTM.
- Vicki Vickery Quiram and Carl Quirams’ article: Envision – The tool that creates confidence.
- Kim Lundren’s article ENV SP: The only accreditation I will ever have.
Many ENV SPs will be speaking at next week's 2013 APWA Sustainability in Public Works Conference.
- Ann Radil will give a presentation on "Using Envision to Advance the Practice of Sustainable Design and Construction"
- Katherine Gies will discuss "Achieving Wastewater Treatment Plant Sustainability Goals Using Envision"
- David Reardon and Stephane Laroque will talk about "Sustainable ROI: Making the Business Case for Sustainability"
- Kim Lundgren will discuss "Assessing Vulnerabilities of Infrastructure to Climate Change"
- Jay Bockish will present a "Comparison of Transportation Sustainability Rating Systems"
- Rene Vidales will participate in a panel discussion of "North Park San Diego: From Historic Neighborhood to Sustainable Community"
ISI has added a new feature to its website that will help you find speakers or presenters for your conferences or meetings. You can now "Request a Speaker" for your event or group to learn more about EnvisionTM. Download the form at the bottom of the Resources tab on ISI's website.