Don't miss these at Congress!
- If you're looking for a place to sip some lemonade, meet with your colleagues, gather with old and new acquaintances, or just relax awhile, visit the Georgia Hospitality & Cyber Caf‚ in Building A, 300 Level Foyer of the Georgia World Congress Center, sponsored by the Georgia Chapter.
- Join us in honoring the best in the business! Come see your peers recognized during APWA's Annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony on Monday from 4:45-6:00 p.m. in Rooms A411 and A412 of the Georgia World Congress Center. Be sure to stay for the Awards and Recognition Reception from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Limited quantities of session handouts will be available in the Speaker Prep Room (A303) if you miss out on them at the session.
- One of the many opportunities to explore ideas and comments with your peers is to attend the roundtable discussion groups that occur on Monday and Tuesday. Join your peers in the exhibit hall and look for banner signs that will lead you to the roundtables. You'll find discussions on a variety of technical and management topics. Pull up a chair to air your thoughts on current industry issues, or stop by and just listen in.
- Free lunch in the exhibit hall. Be sure to use the special coupon you received at registration for your free lunch on Sunday and Monday (Noon-2:00 p.m. both days) in the exhibit hall. Coupons are good for Sunday and Monday only. Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch??
- Going to the Banquet on Wednesday to see The Capitol Steps in action? Don't forget to exchange your coupon for a ticket before 2:00 p.m. Tuesday to confirm a place. If you haven't bought a ticket yet, do so before the ticket exchange deadline.