Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Organization:||City of Antioch||Job Category:||
Water and Sewers: Stormwater
Water and Sewers
|Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||California (CA)||City:||Antioch||Salary and Benefits:||Monthly: $4,352 - $5,291*; $4,484 - $5,450* (with 3% salary increase, effective 4/6/14)||Post Date:||03/27/2014||
*Salary range listed reflects a 40-hour workweek; however, beginning in 2009 the City implemented a 36-hour workweek. The actual salary should be based on a 36-hour workweek.
(Retirement: CalPERS 2.7% at 55 formula for classic/legacy members; 2% at 62 formula for new members.)
THE POSITION: Under general supervision, direct and personally perform a variety of tasks related to the Closed-Circuit Televising (CCTV) of the City’s wastewater collection and storm systems, and related appurtenances; regularly performs a variety of functions, and technical tasks relevant to CCTV operations and responsibilities; possess the knowledge and understanding needed to use CCTV equipment and other heavy equipment, vehicles, power tools, and hand tools utilized in the televising, maintenance, cleaning and repair of the City’s wastewater and storm collection system; understand the purpose, method and use of safety equipment and safe working practices and procedures and ensures adherence to safe work procedures and practices; and may serve as a crew leader.
- High school diploma or equivalent supplemented by specialized training in equipment operation.
- Two (2) years of journey-level experience performing increasingly responsible maintenance and construction work comparable to a Collection Systems Worker II with the City of Antioch, or two (2) years of Sewer Camera Truck experience.
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class B driver’s license within six (6) months of appointment.
- Possession of a valid NASSCO Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP) Certificate within six (6) months of appointment.
- Possession of a valid Grade II Collection System Maintenance Certificate issued by the California Water Environment Association (CWEA) within twelve (12) months of appointment.
APPLY NOW: Open until filled. Applications received by 4/20/14 will be included in the 1st application review. For complete information and to apply online, click the “Job Opportunities” link on the City’s website at: www.ci.antioch.ca.us/Human-Resources/