Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Organization:||EPCOR WATER||Job Category:||
Water and Sewers
Engineering and Technology
|Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||Arizona (AZ)||City:||Phoenix||Post Code:||85027||Salary and Benefits:||$90,984 - $124,644||Post Date:||06/27/2013||
Engineering Manager-Project Delivery, EPCOR Water USA
We are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead our Project Delivery team in the area of capital investment projects and programs and ensuring project delivery programs meet business and operational needs. This outstanding leader will ensure compliance with regulatory criteria and manage the process for permits, certifications and approvals for projects.
Just a few of the critical accountabilities for this position:
- Deliver key capital projects in a timely manner
- Manage budgets and schedules to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage the initiation, processing and coordination of pipeline extensions/improvements which are required by developers, including agreements, contracts and refund programs
- Represent the company before regulatory agencies by providing credible and compelling testimony.
This leadership position requires a BSCE, Professional Engineering license, and 8-10 years of experience managing engineering and project management teams in the planning, design, construction and operations for water resource management facilities, engineering and utility economics, and contract administration and construction technology. MSCE or MBA is highly desirable. In addition to being an inspiring technical leader with a passion for water and wastewater technology, you must possess a solid understanding of the engineering processes in our industry. Other skills required include:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding analysis and problem solving abilities as well as proven results-driven goals orientation
- Collaborative team working skills and expertise to achieve business goals, build cohesiveness while valuing individual perspectives and contributions.
At EPCOR Water (USA), you can be part of a dynamic group of individuals committed to supporting our customers’ quality of life and preserving our local environments. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit plan including generous vacation and holiday schedules. Learn more about us at our website: www.epcor.com.
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply on line at www.epcor.com.
EPCOR Water (USA) Inc. provides safe and reliable water and wastewater services to the places in which we live and work. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, EPCOR (USA’s) wholly owned subsidiaries build, own and operate water and wastewater treatment facilities and infrastructure in the American Southwest. We are the largest private, regulated water utility in Arizona and New Mexico, providing high-quality and reliable water and wastewater services to more than 170,000 customer connections in Arizona and New Mexico.
EPCOR Water is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.