Don't miss these at Congress!
- If you're looking for a place to grab a cup of coffee, meet with your colleagues, gather with old and new acquaintances, or just relax awhile, visit the San Diego Hospitality Area in the West Lobby of the San Diego Convention Center, sponsored by the San Diego and Imperial Counties Chapter.
- Like last year, this year's Congress has designated time for attendees to share and swap "real life" stories from their own agencies. These 50-minute Open Forums take place Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and each one is categorized under a specific topic. There is no set agenda so your questions, successes, and ideas drive the discussions.
- Join us in honoring the best in the business! Come see your peers recognized during APWA's Annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony on Monday from 4:45-6:15 p.m. in the Marina Ballroom DEF of the San Diego Marriott, located right next to the convention center.
- Limited quantities of session handouts will be available in the Speaker Ready Room (5B) if you miss out on them at the session.
- Roundtable discussion groups will be held on the exhibit floor on Monday and Tuesday during lunch. A variety of current technical, professional, and management topics will be covered.
- Free lunch in the exhibit hall. Be sure to use the special coupon you received at registration for your free lunch on Sunday and Monday (Noon-2:00 p.m. both days) in the exhibit hall. Coupons are good for Sunday and Monday only.
- Going to the Banquet on Wednesday? Don't forget to exchange your coupon for a ticket before 2:00 p.m. Tuesday to confirm a place. If you haven't bought a ticket yet, do so before the ticket exchange deadline.