The APWA North American Snow Conference brings together more than 1500 public works professionals from city, township, county and rural streets divisions and state departments of transportation as well as private sector organizations.
• Approximately 94% of the Snow Conference attendees hail from municipalities, including city, county, and state employees who are eager to meet with potential sellers.
• Over 97% of the show’s attendees hold either direct purchasing power or influence on purchases within their agencies.
• Over 70% of the conference attendees are spending more than four hours of face-to-face time on the exhibit floor.
• 89% leave the conference with specific plans to follow up with exhibitors.
Take time this Spring to shake hands with more than 1000 potential leads that are ready to purchase!
• Highlight your company’s position as an industry leader
• Network and build relationships with snow and ice management professionals
• Showcase your products and services to top decision-makers
• Share your knowledge and expertise with your peers
Schedule: 2013 Snow Conference website with full program, travel and registration information will be available in December 2012.
For exhibitor information, contact Diana Forbes at email@example.com or 816-595-5242.
2013 APWA North American Snow Conference
April 7 - 10, 2013
Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
Hosted by the APWA North Carolina Chapter
Click here to download the exhibitor prospectus in PDF format.
Click here to download the contract, rules and regulations in PDF format.